Village Hall

For the history of the Village Hall look under Misc. Studies

Opening of the Village Hall (then known as the Newdigate Men’s Club) on the 27th April 1902

The Village club and Hall

Lady outside her cottage which was demolished when the Village Hall was built.

Lady outside cottage formerly on the site of the Village Club

Redecorating the Village Hallin 2004